- 3 July 2004
- No. 138 (cartoon)
- You take my breath away.
You werent using it.
- 4 July 2004
- Victorias Philosophy
- I think too much, Victoria declared, therefore I am too much!
Who could possibly disagree with her?
- 5 July 2004
- Rewarded, Not Lured
- When it comes to training dogs, Lori says they should be rewarded, not lured. Lori says there are many parallels between training dogs and life beyond canines, but Im not so sure.
- 6 July 2004
- An Extraordinary Imagination
- I just had an amazing conversation with a brilliant friend of mine. Im inspired by her hyperactive imagination, untethered from the tedious constraints of reality. I have so much to learn, so far to go.
- 7 July 2004
- Wireless Notebook
- I have a small, portable computer colloquially referred to as a notebook computer. Its a wonderful machine, with a built-in antenna that allows wireless connections to various networks in general and the Internet in particular.
I was explaining the virtues of such a tool to Jeremy, and he pulled out his wireless notebook. His notebook was even smaller and lighter than mine because it was made entirely processed wood particles. Jeremys notebook was, in fact, a real notebook composed of eighty sheets of paper. (The notebook is accurately decribed as wireless because the pages are glued to the notebooks spine, not bound with a spiral wire.)
- 8 July 2004
- Only Users Lose Drugs
- Im at Shannons place, waiting for her to get ready for our hike. I brought food and drinks, which is really all thats needed for a few hours in the woods. Or so I thought.
Shannon, on the other hand, insists that she must bring some marijuana. I generally dont care what my friends do or dont do; their business is their business. Im starting to get just the slightest bit annoyed, though, since Ive been waiting almost an hour while she searches for her missing drugs. For some reason, she cant remember where she hid them.
last weak |
©2004 David Glenn Rinehart